Trauma and Orthopaedics
NCTU has been awarded funding from the British Orthopaedic Association (BOA) to support the development of clinical trials in trauma and orthopaedics in the UK.
Are you a registered member of the BOA and have an interest in trauma and orthopaedic research?
We would like to keep you informed about our activities in trauma and orthopaedic trials as they develop.
To register your interest please complete the online form
How we will support you:
- Sandpit events to develop study ideas
- Research co-production workshops (question development, networking)
- Orthopaedic Trials Research Day, preceding BOA annual congress
- Registration of appropriate T&O trials with the NIHR Associate PI scheme
- Patient and public involvement and engagement in T&O research
- New in-person and virtual training events for T&O Associate PIs/PIs/new CIs
- Funded places on other NCTU short courses, please see further information at Short Courses
If you already have some experience in T&O clinical trials, for example as a co- or chief investigator, and are looking to collaborate with an experienced CTU to plan a future study, we would love to hear from you. Please see Working with NCTU.
Please keep visiting this page for regular updates on our programme of training and engagement events and our research.